Industrial Salt - Bulk Bag/ Bin System
The Bulk-Lift bag, which can be utilized independently, offers ease of handling that reduces man-hour time and expense. Valuable storage space is saved as well. For the ease of the processing industry, which cannot accept tanker, prompted a progression of this semi-bulk system.
Industrial Salt Bulk Bags can also be utilized directly into brine tanks.
Johns Salts Semi-bulk system takes the obvious strengths of the semi-bulk bag and combines them with the revolutionary handling possibilities of the BULK BAG/ BIN Industrial Salt System for the most advantageous method of handling under 25 ton tanker loads. The bin’s lightweight fiberglass construction makes it ideal for many semi-bulk uses, including replacing pallets of 50 lb. bags, dumped by hand. Now you can dump directly to any tank, with a controlled amount dispensed as needed.
- Our "Bulk Bag/Bin System" allows direct dumping into Brine tanks. No waste.
- 100% recyclable bags - picked up at no charge upon follow up delivery.
- Eliminating 50 lb. bag dumping by hand.
Its portable one ton plus capacity and fast-dispensing capabilities combined with sanitary storage make it the ideal companion for the semi-bulk bag. And the futuristic side discharge design makes dispensing convenient and accessible to you, while the flow of the product is easily controlled. A cone dispenser is also available for directional and measured discharge of bulk by volume — all customized to fit your operation.
Culinox® 999® 50lbs bags - ***While supplies last***
Salt is high purity, food grade granulated salt that is cubic in structure. Higher purity helps assure consistent saltiness intensity. Brine treatment, crystallizing technique, and post-crystallizing washing substantially reduces calcium, magnesium, iron, copper and other heavy metals, sulfate and carbonate impurities. The product contains no additives.
Culinox® 999® Salt can also be used in industrial drinking water applications that require higher purity salt.
Also available in 2000 lb. totes and Pneumatic
- Cereals & Baked Goods: Ready-to-eat breakfast cereal, dough salt for breads, rolls, cookies, crackers, biscuits; Frozen/refrigerated dough
- Dry Blends & Seasonings: Poultry marinade
- Dairy: Cottage cheese, cream cheese, vat-salted cheddar and Colby; brine-salted Italian, Swiss, blue and brick, processed cheese
- Soups, Sauces & Dressings: Pourable salad dressing, soups, sauces
- Meat, Poultry & Fish: Frozen eggs, sausages, franks, bologna, chill brines, marinades; Pickles for ham, bacon, corned beef; Fish fillet, Smoked/brined fish
- Condiments & Spreads & Processed Vegetables: Margarine, mayonnaise, mustard, peanut butter, can brine for vegetables, jar brine
- Snacks & Sweets: Nuts
- Water: Industrial drinking water applications
Also available in 2000 lb. Totes
Utah Mortons product equivalent now available "Pure Sun"
New Equivalent product samples available
The uses described above are subject to revision and/or changes based upon nutritional and manufacturing criteria